We are looking for an enthusiastic Human Resources (HR) Generalist to implement a variety of human resource programs. Working closely with senior management, the successful candidate will be required for a number of important functions such as staffing, compensation and benefits, and training and development.
If you are looking to kickstart your career in HR, this is the place to be. Due to the diversity of responsibilities of the role, the ideal candidate will be a competent and resourceful individual with a passion for HR.
The goal is to ensure that HR operations will be run smoothly and effectively to deliver maximum value to our organisation as a whole.
- Implements human resources programs by providing human resources services, including talent acquisition, staffing, employment processing, compensation, health and welfare benefits, training and development, records management, safety and health, succession planning, employee relations and retention, and labour relations; completing personnel transactions; prepares and maintains the employee handbook and the policies and procedures manual
- Develops human resources solutions by collecting and analysing information; recommending courses of action.
- Improves manager and employee performance by identifying and clarifying problems; evaluating potential solutions; implementing selected solution; coaching and counseling managers and employees.
- Completes special projects by clarifying project objective; setting timetables and schedules; conducting research; developing and organising information; fulfilling transactions.
- Manages client expectations by communicating project status and issues; resolving concerns; analysing time and cost issues; preparing reports.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analysing, and summarising data and trends.
- Protects organisation's value by keeping information confidential.
- Complies with legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organisations.
- Enhances department and organisation reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Proven experience as HR Generalist
- Understanding of general human resources policies and procedures
- Good knowledge of employment/labour laws
- Outstanding knowledge of Google Docs/MS Office
- Excellent communication, people and conflict resolution skills
- Aptitude in problem-solving
- Evidence of the practice of a high level of confidentiality
- Desire to work as a team with a results driven approach
- BSc/BA in HR/Business administration or relevant field
- Additional HR training will be a plus
Please send your contact details and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org